Why Join Long & Foster?
• Financial Stability and GrowthWhen considering a real estate career, you want to work with a company that is stable, financially strong, and has substantial sales growth. Long & Foster Real Estate sales volume has increased 300 percent over the past seven years.
• Superior TrainingThe University of Long & Foster offers vast and comprehensive training programs. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned professional, we offer programs that will be beneficial throughout your real estate career.
• Income and Support ServicesLong & Foster sales associates receive flexible commission schedules, detailed monthly agent statements, and a generous advertising policy. In addition, our sales associates can conduct business at any of our 250 branch offices. Each office has computers equipped with industry software, color scanners, color printers, and fax machines.
• Powerful MarketingLong & Foster supports our sales associates with more marketing products and services than any other real estate company in the country. Long & Foster’s in-house advertising agency produces highly sophisticated, cost-effective marketing programs designed to help our sales associates list and sell more homes. We also have an in-house Business Accessories Center that carries branded merchandise, thank you gifts, and other items to help sales associates increase their business.
• Cutting-Edge TechnologyOur Information Services department employs 70 professionals dedicated to supporting our sales associates. Technical support is available via our Help Desk five days a week. We also offer training for most popular software titles. Our online sales forms allow for a faster and more accurate sales contract process. And all agents receive a free, fully customizable personal Web site that they can control. No other real estate firm provides this kind of support to its sales associates.
• One Stop Real Estate ServicesThe Long & Foster Companies provide complete real estate services—from general brokerage to mortgage, insurance, and title services—with the neighborhood convenience that consumers value.
• Top AgentsOur reputation in the industry helps attract and retain outstanding sales associates. Long & Foster has more award-winning, million-dollar sales associates than any other company in the marketplace. And more top producers transfer each year to Long & Foster than to any other firm in the area. Every year, Wes Foster extends a big “thank you” to our top producers for their hard work with an invitation to a fun-filled retreat. Throughout the year, top producers also enjoy exclusive networking events.
• Free Career CounselingIf you are considering a new career in real estate or are transferring from another company, our career counseling division can help answer your questions. Prospective sales associates are given all the information they need to decide if a career as a Long & Foster sales associate is right for them.
Long & Foster is the largest real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to bring you the total real estate experience. That means providing services that goes above and beyond. Our partnerships with some of the region’s top service providers make us a convenient, single stop when you’re ready to start your new career.
Founded in 1968, the Long & Foster name gives agents instant recognition and the reputation of the largest and most respected real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic region. Long & Foster is successful because our people are. Their broad knowledge, experience, hard work, and dedication to service produce the results that make Long & Foster a recognized leader in the industry. We offer many services and products to our agents that are continually being expanded and updated.